Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Current Mortgage Rates

Thanks to all of the visitors to my blog.

Canadian Mortgage Rate Update
Bank of Canada meets on January 22 and it will be interesting to see what happens to the Prime Rate. Everything I've indicates to a lower Prime Rate.

The Bank Prime Rate is currently 3.50%.

Best Fixed Mortgage Rates:

1 Year Fixed 3.89%
2 Year Fixed 4.59%
3 Year Fixed 4.85%
4 Year Fixed 4.89%
5 Year Fixed 5.79%**
7 Year Fixed 6.20%
10 Year Fixed 6.25%

5 Year Rate Special 5.79% .

Best variable rate is Prime +.60%

*rates are always subject to change without notice. I'll always do my best to get you the mortgage rate available.

MyMortgageBC.com is a mortgage broker located in Vancouver, BC. If you would like the best mortgage rate, or have any questions regarding the mortgage process you should give us a call at 604-764-6336. I work with Dominion Lending Centres which is one of Canada's largest mortgage broker companies.

No comments: