Monday, December 15, 2008

Save Thousands on Your Existing Mortgage

Save Thousands on Your Existing Mortgage

A family was recently referred to me because they wanted to reduce the interest they were paying on thier mortgage. When they took out his mortgage a couple of years ago his rate was reasonably competitive but with the recent drop in rates he thought he may be able to do a little better. In this particular circumstance my clients weren't concerned about lowering the monthly payment but reducing his total interest paid over the next 5 years. On my clients $240,000 mortgage if they kept the monthly payment the same but took the new lower mortgage rate they saved over $8,000 and as an added bonus reduced the mortgage amortization. The difference between the existing mortgage rate and the new rate was only .75% (3/4 of a percent) and it SAVED them $8000. This was all done no charge to my clients and as always, I was happy to walk the clients through the entire process to make it as painless as possible. If you would like, contact me and I would be happy to do a mortgage analysis to see if I can save you thousands as well.

I'm a fully qualified mortgage broker with Dominion Lending Centres. I spend 100% of my time giving you world class service...guaranteed! I will give you such extraordinary service that you would gladly refer your friends, family neighbors and coworkers to me for their home loan needs. With your help I am able to build strong, lifelong relationships, one person at a time. My goal is to be your mortgage lender for life! Please contact me with any comments or to see how much you can save.

No comments: